1. TUV-Pfalz - 1997
10,5% FUEL CONSUMPTION REDUCTION
2. Ministry of University and Scientific/Technologic Research - AMAT – city bus in Palermo-1998
GAS EMISSION REDUCTION of over 50%.
3. MOSAVTOPROGRESS – Laboratory of scientific investigations of Moscow-1999
At the end of the tests a visual check of pistons, cylinder heads and engine valves estate of the referred vehicles was made, looking to the surface through the sparking plug hole. The check confirmed a complete absence of soot in the inner surface of the engine as well as in the sparking plug.
GAS EMISSION REDUCITON OF OVER 50% FUEL SAVING BETWEEN 8% AND 14% through Laboratory and road tests
4. GOVERNMENT OF CHILE9
GAS EMISSION REDUCTION of over 71%.
5. Environment Protection Guanajuato State – Mexico - 03/07/2001
GAS EMISSION REDUCTION of over 45%.
6. ECOLOGY INSTITUTE GUANAJUATO STATE - MX - June 2003
The Institute of Ecology has registered an average GAS EMISSION reduction of 70 %
7. Egypt – Cairo University of Helwan al Mataerya Nov. 2003
Average GAS EMISSION REDUCTION of 70 %
FUEL CONSUMPTION REDUCTION of 10%